Clifford was raised one of 13 children on a large cattle and grain farm in the Weyburn, Saskatchewan area. He graduated from Weyburn High School and continued his education with the University of Saskatchewan. There he achieved his Bachelor of Arts (English/Philosophy) and thereafter his Bachelor of Laws (1966). He was called to the Bar in 1967.
Clifford has practiced law in Swift Current since 1966. He has experience in most areas of the law including criminal, civil litigation, family law, surface rights and mineral rights, wills & estate planning, all types of farm and ranch and commercial sales, and general practice. He is now focused particularly in the following areas:
- Wills, Estate Planning & Wealth Management
- Estate Administration
- Home, Farm & Business Transactions and Mortgages
- Mineral/Surface Rights
Contributions to Community:
- Founder, Canadians Share (Local Disaster Relief Charity)
- Long standing activities with the Church Community including Building Advisory, Parish Council, etc.
- Various Legal Education Presentations for SKLESI
- Extensive Presentations for Surface Rights Associations in various communities throughout Southwest Saskatchewan
- Various Presentations regarding Estate Planning, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives for numerous Community Groups
- Swift Current School Board
- Member, Canadian Bar Association